Argh, isn't that I said I wanna post up my tenth post before year 2011, looks like i failed!
I just got so much feeling after reading a blog of my friends, to summarise my year 2010 which is just 2 days left from now.
Year 2010, a year full of story to me
Jan & Feb- Busy with plant design, i was very lackadaisical with my team mates at first and time just passed at lighting speed within these 2 months with so many works from that single subject. Class schedule was the most empty in my 4 years, yet it was full of meeting meeting and meeting all the time, boring somwtime! Anyway, been to DongChanXi in Jenjarom with my dearest coursemates during CNY, I treasure it so much as that was the last trip we can be together (i knew it!) And few of us also went to sunway singK, yes that is the last time we sang together too.
Mac & Apr- Meeting reached its peak season during this period, almost crazy looking at the calendar and the snail progress of our work. Some coursemates starts to plan their job after graduation, well, i did but it all turned out to be nothing. Last week of our days in UTM, we made the once and ever photo session for us and snapped some precious photos together....."the more we get together, together together, the more we get together, the merrier will be"......althought it rained heavily that day and we cant get to other place than fkkksa, we were still happy shooting. Tht's the spirit of my dear coursemates, acting always, loving always, sharing the happiness always, and laugh whenever we get together! Miss you guys, tht puts a stop to our life in UTM after 4 years living together!
May & Jun- May is the most beautiful month so far in my life coz i finally made it to Taiwan! it was definitely an unforgettable one! afterall it was finally a long break from university, and most meaningful part of this trip is that we planned it since early of this year (it nearly dies initially, luckily it didn't), and this trip is amazing coz we really made full use of every seconds we had there, packed but just feel satisfied with that first self-planned oversea trip!
Jun & July- Well, back to normal life. Reality is cruel, sat at home looking for job isn't really a good time.I read papers every weekends, chat with friends about job opening in msn, surf job recruitment site all the time, making trips here and there for interview....Days are counted like years, really suffering!I helped out at my parents stall, thinking that i should treasure my time at home but my parents certainly more anxious than me seeing me unable to get myself employed. I defend my stand, for that i want is to find a job i like but then i was always bombard by so much pressure and it ends up in arguement with them. I really feel that they don't know what i want and honestly I even hate them forcing me to simply go for any job and i made noise to them. And they keep quiet from then, but it turned me into all kind of guiltiness this time. When I think back, i also never think from their point of view, how can i only think of myself? Mid of july, i got my current job. A job which I don't really like but understanding the situation now, i go for it until now. I know what drives me in work now is financial support to me and some to my parents, as i knw their job is 10 times more tiring than mine. I should be thinking of them too, not just about me alone.
Aug- Sept- My first birthday with no celebration from anyone, feel a bit sad but that i guess that is gonna repeat until i got someone willing to accompany me as a partner, so i gotta enjoy it also. for my work, well, underwent some adversity which I cannot handle my boss and colleagues well. And more people left one after one from my work place, making me even doubtful of myself. nevertheless, life still goes on, i didn't manage to do anything with it eventhough i did tried sometime. the big event in Sept - my convocation! after 4 years, no, it should be after 17 years of education, I've finally step up on the stage and complete my Degree...I remembered every moment in the iskandar hall, especially when there were bubbles flying in air and the joyous songs with unknown title, wow! and i nearly burst into tears at that moment when i got the scroll at stage! After that, my journey in utm was drawn to an official end.
Sept-Oct: Argh, life's getting more and more boring and hostel was getting emptier as more people left for other jobs. For several times when i walk back alone amongst the crowd of foreign workers, i really wanna shout out: why am i here?! anyway after much adjustment in myself, i started get the hook on my job, so everything still wtihin my control so far. Weekends were the most awaiting time coz there will always be outing to malls, visiting friends and sister, or back hometown, yeah! Oh ya, that was also the time i got to know a guy in facebook who inspire me a lot with his blog, and from then i list out my list of dreams. Life will been never the same when you have something to pursue =)
Nov- Dec: Nov been going on a short tour to Ipoh, had a lot of fun there! Nice food, nice stay, fresher air, new train and of coz, good friends around made the trip perfect! As for X'mas, I brought my family for outing for the first time! it was not the best one and a bit unorganized since it was my first time i went to those place too, but what I felt is that i really miss my home and my parents ever since i started to work, it has never been like this before!!! thts why i really treasure tht short trip, and i was glad i finally can pay for a decent meal for family with my own money, wink !
Today I just hand up my evaluation form for confirmation, it marks the end of this year but why I wan not so happy with it?? and to mark it more saddening, I lost my new handphone out of carelessness yesterday, and been emo-ing the whole night before. And the kind of strange feeling arise again and again, honestly I'm not expecting anything in year 2011, why? What is missing in my heart actually?
Year 2011 is sure gonna be a year much tougher for me, and many decisions i need to make, many risk i need to take and more responsibilities i gotta bear. May God bless me with all the strength and I'll put myself at higher peak in my life next year! =)
With love,
Ken
No comments:
Post a Comment