Saturday, May 21, 2011

thanks to you, i had these words in my mind

there was this friend, who come into my life unexpected
we were colleagues
then slowly become good friend
it doesn't happen overnight...argh, im lazy to details on how it happens
its just that we become friends who can chat on almost everything

And then she left
to pursue her dream
I never felt sad for her leaving, but i was actually spending the best of time with her as colleague
I was surprise how happy I'm, full of blessing when she left and even become the MC of her farewell
this is the first time, i feel that im so mature
and thanks to her, i've grown a little bit more

Before she left, she brought some little souvenirs for some colleagues
and i got a bookmark
which i think she really understand wat im thinking of
as the words on the bookmark are just in time
maybe she wanna tell me in person but was hard to tell
but i could say, we are both ambitious Leo
pursuing dreams, cherish values of life
And we are doing it all the time, having faith, having patience to make it happen
And now i was chanting these words in my mind
Each time when i feel weak
Or even before i feel weak
I chant it, read it silently in each morning
just to keep the fire in heart lighting, warm my life out of coldness of reality

*Keep believing* That you are what it takes to make your dream a reality
*Keep staying positive" Knowing that you are in control of your life-that you have the ability within you to do anything
*Keep on trying*At every opportunity that comes by- accepting the challenges and learning along the way
*Keep Being*the beautiful person that you are- giving so much hope, love and joy to those around you.

I felt the strength within these words, do you?
And i notice the emphasize of "keep" which tell us these have to become a habit, not an action of once or twice
Thanks friend, I gotta make it my way!

With love,
Kayne

No comments:

Post a Comment